There are thousands of blufs (or trivia bits) that make up Answers.com’s social trivia game blufr, and in the past couple months we’ve added hundreds more. So if you were worried about reaching the end of a category – or the entire game – get back into it!
Also stay tuned for more categories coming. Discover fun facts and pick up trivia to share next time you find yourself in an awkward conversation. Hey, blufr has many uses!
Here are some of the newbies; way or no way (click to get the answers):
- Car manufacturer Porsche is headquartered in Germany.
- The first pay toilet was invented by William Grey in 1889.
- George Bush Sr. is a personal friend of Kevin Spacey.
- Starbucks is named after a character in the novel “Great Expectations.”
- Angelina Jolie met both of her husbands on movie sets.
- The Pentagon has the most floor space of any building in the United States.