Hope you’re proud of yourself! You sure did accomplish a whole lot this year. You and the rest of the Answers.com community, which now includes over 5 million registered members, have now answered more than ten million questions.
Considering the top questions throughout the year, it seems you really did accomplish a whole lot offline too. Answers.com was the place to go for answers about thousands of topics, but the biggest area we were able to address was: What are you trying to do?
- How do you reply to ‘What are your strengths and weaknesses’ in an interview?
- What are the highest paying jobs?
- How do you answer ‘Describe yourself’ in an interview?
- How do you find out if a girl really likes you?
- How do you know if a guy likes you?
- What do girls look for in guys?
- How long should you bake a chicken breast?
- How long does it take to make a hard-boiled egg?
- How many grams are in a cup?
- When does the Super Bowl start?
- When is Daylight Saving Time?
- When is McDonald’s open on Thanksgiving?
But the top lookups on Answers.com weren’t all questions, and they weren’t all about accomplishing something. Answers.com users came to read about topics for schoolwork, education-planning, background-checking or just plain interest.
Top university majors
It’s been a wonderful year for Answers.com: Our product team saw hundreds of features through, our content team integrated thousands of new topics and videos into our reference library, and you, the community, continue to amaze us every day.
As the clock ticks towards 2011, we thank you for the questions, answers and other contributions you have given over this past year. Looking forward to another year together, fulfilling all our curiosity!