A few weeks ago, we asked you “Why do you use Answers.com?” Aside from it being fun to post polls, we really did want to hear your feedback and comments on the topic – it makes our world go ’round!
Seriously, in the last week, all your helpful, encouraging and constructive feedback was shared with the community and product teams behind Answers.com. We hope that anytime you have an idea, suggestion or request, you’ll feel free to express it here on no.stupid.answers, or on Answers.com’s Community Forum.
Now, down to business. We got dozens of votes and comments, which are now shared directly on the Answers.com version of the Q&A: Why do you use Answers.com?
As of today, the latest poll results include:
- Search engines just give links. Answers.com gives information. (44%, 117 Votes)
- I trust Answers.com. (44%, 117 Votes)
- The answers get updated. (32%, 85 Votes)
- I like the social aspect of Answers.com. (27%, 71 Votes)
- It came up in Google. (17%, 46 Votes)
- Another reason… (list in the comments) (15%, 39 Votes)
By the way, another interesting Q&A related to the topic is: Why ask the Answers.com community when you could find an answer by using a search engine?
Big thanks to all of you!