Lately it seems the biggest question on Americans’ minds is: What should America do to reform its health care?
Since Barack Obama made it a key issue and the healthcare reform bill is being outlined, everyone’s been discussing it: pros, cons, how-to’s. Most people on either side of the healthcare reform argument do agree that something needs to be done to improve the current health care system in the United States. The main question seems to be: But what?
WikiAnswerers have also been asking questions and offering answers. Check out what’s being said in the following healthcare reform Q&A’s:
- Can you vote on the healthcare reform?
- Where can you find a copy of the healthcare reform bill?
- Who are the Democratic senators that are against Obama’s healthcare reform?
- What do you think about healthcare reform?
As it seems to be in Congress, there are also a lot of unanswered questions about health care reform. Care to take a stab?
- How will healthcare reform affect health management jobs?
- Why are Republicans against healthcare reform as outlined by Obama?
- What are the positive aspects of the healthcare reform plan that Obama is pushing?
May the best plan go forward… Here’s to a healthy decision!