Just a friendly reminder that tonight at midnight, Eastern Standard Time (technically Saturday) the WikiAnswers AnswerThon begins. As long as you are logged in, your answers should count towards your total assuming they qualify:
- You are logged in!
- At least three sentences long, with each sentence contributing information.
- Answers should be correct and not nonsense.
- Proper spelling and grammar.
- Answers posted on the English WikiAnswers (http://wiki.answers.com); unfortunately, answers on the Tagalog site will not count.
- Answers must be new or completely replace a wrong or vandalized answer before it. Adding sentences to an existing answer will not count.
- Answers can be in any category.
- The timing is right: calculate what time the AnswerThon runs in your timezone by basing it off the EST time zone: midnight, April 25 (tonight) until 11:59pm, April 26 (Sunday night).
Check out the full list of rules.
Tip: You can ask a brand new question and answer it yourself if you find that questions don’t exist in the system.
And in case you lose your motivation after all that typing, coffee and answering: review the prizes.
Looking forward to crowning the AnswerThon champions next week!