On this final WikiAnswers Wednesday of this fine month of February, I’d like to help in the math/family relations department. In case you were having trouble calculating, I’m supplying you with a legible answer to (what some might think is) the ultimate question:
Here’s how to calculate how old yo mamma is:
1. Take the year you were born
2. Subtract from it the year yo mamma was born
3. Take that number and subtract it from the current year
4. Now subtract your age
5. Take that number and subtract it from the current year
6. You should now have yo mamma’s age.
Logical enough… Check the answer for an example. Then go try it out for yourself. I love how education works.