Mardi Gras: a day that goes by many names, including Fat Tuesday and Shrive Tuesday. It’s the day before Ash Wednesday and it is related to Lent.
But what is Mardi Gras exactly? And how is it related to Carnival? So many questions about a celebration that many people probably don’t remember the next day…
- What is the origin of Mardi Gras?
- Where and when did Mardi Gras begin?
- How do they decide which Tuesday of the month is Mardi Gras?
- What is the significance of the Mardi Gras beads?
- Which countries celebrate Mardi Gras?
Before you start your Mardi Gras celebrations, be sure you have all the details – review the Mardi Gras Q&A.