Tomorrow is Presidents’ Day, an American federal holiday celebrating both Washington and Lincoln’s birthdays. Not sure how many people remember that bit as they take extended weekend vacations, but I’m here to remind you. Check out the follow trivia concerning two of the most influential presidents of the United States:
- Where was George Washington born?
- What were some things that George Washington invented?
- Who do some people consider the first US President to have served before George Washington?
- What party did George Washington belong to?
- How did Abraham Lincoln prosper from his victory after the Civil War?
- What did Abraham Lincoln invent that freed riverboats stranded on sandbars?
- What play was Abe Lincoln watching at his assassination?
- Why isn’t Abraham Lincoln buried at Arlington National Cemetery?