I love the ‘R’ word. That’s right: release. There’s just nothing like waking up in the morning, stretching, opening a browser to WikiAnswers and noticing that the WikiAnswers team has put out a release of new features and site updates while I was sleeping.
- The WikiAnswers homepage got a minor face lift with this new release, including a listing of recent questions with their category and time of asking.
- Check out the holiday-themed tag cloud on the homepage and Browse Categories.
- More reasons to log in! The blue Tools Menu has been completely revamped in a more organized style.
- Think you’ve reached the limit of contributor-level badges? They no longer top out at Platinum: start working towards becoming a Ruby contributor.
- There is now a spell checker in the answer form; before you post your answer, click the ABC button at the end of the menu and make your answer even more perfect.
- Feel the love, share the love: Join the Community Outreach program and reach a whole new level of participation.
- Cleaning up clearly: A new warning feature for Supervisors allows for organized and effective vandal patrol.