Reported side effects of participating in the AnswerThon, as recorded by several Supervisors:
- The need to change their focal distance.
- Mush for brain with mild blindness kicking in.
- Not being able to remember the last time you ate something that required a fork (and a bit of basic attention).
- Having a rather large pup lick the keyboard a time or two trying to get your attention.
- A lot of Coke-drinking.
- The feeling your eyes are crossing.
- Falling asleep with head on keyboard resulting in FGHJVBN being repeated for several minutes as an answer.
- Not noticing the chickens being released from the yard and herded around and around the house by a well meaning but otherwise bored puppy. (no loss of livestock).
- Failure to multitask and leave supper burning on the BBQ while submitting “just one more answer.”
Hey, we said it would be an intense challenge. You still have a few hours left to contribute: Get going!