In the last week I noticed that there were a lot of science-related questions being asked by bloggers of all different stripes. Here’s a sampling:
- Minnesota Public Radio discusses the pros and cons of going nuclear.
- Science of Machines wants to know who invented the pulley.
- Reflections by Kris explores the purpose of Stonehenge.
- Life in These United States is looking for connections between thunderstorms and headaches.
- Latina Viva researches a soothing treatment for sunburn: aloe vera.
- Pound 360 goes solar to find out what is the diameter of the sun.
Thanks to all the bloggers who keep the Science and Technology category busy!