Over the weekend, we’ve had plenty of bloggers sharing the info they’ve learned on WikiAnswers. From singers to snowstorms, cars to chickens and the ever-tasty (yet calorific) New York bagel:
- “Hey There Delilah” singer, Tom Higgenson of the Plain White T’s, is explored by Meanspeed Music Review, where his music is examined and his age is questioned (and he’s a lot older than you’d think…)
- Who knew it could lightening during a snowstorm? Spunky Mommy didn’t, but now she does!
- It’s a little depressing, but at The Moral Equivalent of War, we learn how many cars there are in the United States… and the number is simply astounding.
- Fightin’ Mad Mary wonders how many calories are in a New York bagel… But they’re so good, maybe I’d rather not know.
- One of allscan.org‘s Friday Factoids this week: There are more chickens than people in the world. I guess it’s time to beware the Great Chicken Revolt that so many have predicted.
And, lastly, Answers.com was listed on Myke’s Weblog as one of the 20 Web References Beyond Wikipedia… Which is perfect, since Answers.com proudly includes Wikipedia as part of its resources, along with over 200 other titles… Thanks for the recognition, Myke!