In Casablanca, Rick told Ilsa, “We’ll always have Paris.” And I’m telling you, loyal readers, that it’s true. We always will have Paris. Not Paris Hilton…I mean, she can’t stay in the spotlight forever…she’s awfully skinny these days anyway…she might disappear if someone doesn’t make her a steak with the quickness. And no, not this Paris, this Paris or this one either. I’m talking about Paris, France.
The WikiAnswers community is currently seeking questions and answers about the great European city. Have you been? Are you planning to go? Have you ever even heard of it? If you answered “yes” to any of those questions…try answering one of these:
- How can you make friends at the Eiffel Tower?*
- How many square feet is the Palace of Vesailles?
- When is the ice skating ring at Disneyland Paris open?
Or maybe you were just wondering…
- Is it worth it to wait in line to go to the top of the Eiffel Tower?
- Is there really a sewer tour of Paris?
- Is Disneyland Paris just like the one in California or Disney World in Florida?
More Paris Q&A starts here.
*Someone help that poor guy make friends!