Happy New Year everybody!
<insert paper horn sounds here>
Let’s start the year off right and resolve to answer more questions. We can call this resolution: “More data in two thousand eight-a!” Or maybe, “It’s never too late – for answers in 2008!” Umm… what about, “Answers are great in 2008!”
Maybe a good resolution would be to stick to asking and answering and stay away from poorly rhymed slogans.
- What are some alternative New Years activities?
- Why is New Years sometimes called Silvester?
- When did New Year’s Day become a legal holiday?
- What are the colors that represent the passing of the old year?
- What do different cultures do to celebrate the new year?
- Which country celebrates New Years first?
We wish you all a healthy and happy 2008, filled with all the answers you seek!